From a very early age I have always been a creative person with a passion for art. I’ve always grown up around celebrity magazines and gorgeous, glamorous women and loved the ever-changing images of fashion and style throughout the years.
Following my passion, I decided to travel to London in January 2009 for training. I was determined to fulfil my dreams of becoming a hair extension specialist so I could provide the North of England with flawless hair extension work.
I spent two years building my clientele, which was a huge success. It rapidly grew, with clients travelling from all over the UK through word of mouth and recommendations. I no longer had any space for new clients and in August 2011 I took the plunge and opened my very first hair extension salon. I then went on to employ other staff to help with the workload, and since have been branded the No.1 hair extension salon in the North.
Within three years, we completely outgrew the salon and in August 2015 opened a much larger and luxurious high-end salon which I couldn’t be more proud of. The salon is everything I could have dreamed of, my business is my everything and without my amazing clients spreading the word I wouldn’t be where I am today.
- I am bubbly, outgoing and very hardworking. If I want something in life I go out and get it. I am fiery and very passionate – hard on the outside but soft on the inside.
- I used to be a dancer for 15 years i started when i was only 3 years old.
- I have a lovely seven-year-old boy called Mckenzie.
- I have two French Bulldogs called Prince and Matilda, and I also have a micro pig called Herbie, AKA Mr Herbs – they are all adorable!
- I am addicted to tattoos and don’t even know how many I have.
- I always lose my shoes when I go out. I would wear slippers if I could!
- My favourite film is Pretty Woman.
- I am always on some sort of diet yet never lose any weight.
- I hate semolina and kidney.
- I have a fear of heights but would love to do a skydive and overcome my fears.